What information do we collect about you?
We collect information that you give to us by email, contained within documents that you provide to us, by completing the form on our website, or by you registering to use our products and/or services. We only collect the following basic personal data about you:
- Job title;
- Email address;
- Other contact information such as phone number.
We may also collect your IP address, depending on how you access the service.
How will we use the information about you?
We will only collect the personal data we need from you to provide the service that we have committed to deliver to you. Examples of this include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to a request for information by email, telephone, or via the web form;
- Updating you about the progress of a requested service or product;
- Requesting further information from you about a reported issue;
- Providing hardware and/or software service for a contract that your organisation has entered into.
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
If you choose to provide us with this information, Halo Technologies Europe Ltd will not distribute or sell that information to anyone outside the organisation without your express permission to do so. Halo Technologies Europe Ltd will not use your information for direct marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How long do we keep your data for?
If your data is used to provide a service to you, we will only retain your data for as long as we are contractually obliged to deliver the service. If you provide personal information to us via website webform, your data will be kept until your request is satisfied, at which point we will no longer record this data.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- Find out if we use your data;
- Access your data;
- Receive copies of your data;
- Have incorrect data updated;
- Object to particular use of your personal data;
- To have your data deleted, but we may not be able to continue to provide our service to you;
- To withdraw consent at any time where processing is based on consent.
How can you contact us?